I wrote these lectures with Geoff Howland for a game programming website.
They are an introduction to using python for game programming.
- An introduction to what you will learn from this course.
- Setting everything up.
- Introduction to Python.
- Don't be scared. It is python the programing language.
Introduction to PyGame game programming.
- Now on to the flashy graphics.
More PyGame to make your brain hurt.
- A chimp gets pummeled, and you learn about a basic almost-game.
part one of LectureFive.
- Wrapping up the library and forgetting the details.
- The makings of a sound module.
Unfinished: Making a complete small game. Please leave a tip if you are interested in me finishing some more lectures.